
July 18
Before I go any further I want to apologize for someone hijacking my blog. At the very least, with what that person wrote, he or she could use correct English. Amy, my daughter
in law, received the bad emails and called Marie on the phone and asked her - in her sweet, cute tone of voice,------ "what kind of vacation is your mom and dad having?" That was the only thing I laughed about.
We uneventfully got on the Newfoundland Ferry Boat. This huge ship can carry 1,200 passengers and 350 vehicles. Our ship was called the MV Caribou. This vessel, which entered service in 1986 as Canada's largest ferry, is designed to provide year-round service. However, I met a passenger yesterday that said she rode this ship in the winter and the waves were splashing up to the highest window. It was so rocky and scary that she would never, ever do a winter crossing again. Our crossing was smooth as glass and very entertaining. We had a two man
Irish Band in the lounge, wireless internet, restaurants, movies and wonderful people from all over the world. We were very fortunate to have such a nice smooth crossing and believe me I am counting my blessings. I want to say hi to Stuart and Carolyn Hebert – our new found friends on the way to Newfoundland….
in law, received the bad emails and called Marie on the phone and asked her - in her sweet, cute tone of voice,------ "what kind of vacation is your mom and dad having?" That was the only thing I laughed about.We uneventfully got on the Newfoundland Ferry Boat. This huge ship can carry 1,200 passengers and 350 vehicles. Our ship was called the MV Caribou. This vessel, which entered service in 1986 as Canada's largest ferry, is designed to provide year-round service. However, I met a passenger yesterday that said she rode this ship in the winter and the waves were splashing up to the highest window. It was so rocky and scary that she would never, ever do a winter crossing again. Our crossing was smooth as glass and very entertaining. We had a two man
Irish Band in the lounge, wireless internet, restaurants, movies and wonderful people from all over the world. We were very fortunate to have such a nice smooth crossing and believe me I am counting my blessings. I want to say hi to Stuart and Carolyn Hebert – our new found friends on the way to Newfoundland….
No comments:
Post a Comment